August 22, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 34
Last week I was all into the Actions panel. Besides playing with my new class (see below), I thought I might try some of the native actions found in Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
Warning . . . Rant Coming!
There are some fairly good ones, but what really surprised me was that those actions are destructive to my document. Kinda honks me off that Adobe would be destructive here when they could easily have made the actions non-destructive. I mean, isn’t that one of the great things about digital scrapbooking??? Okay. Rant over.
So then, as I was trying to back out of the million edits from one of those actions, I was like, “HEY! I have a solution for this!”
Digital Scrapper Quick Tip
History Panel | Quickly Restore Your Original Document
In this quick video tip (click on the image above), I’ll show you how to quickly back out of everything (in PS or PSE) at any time during the editing process. This tip is amazing for those times when you create a scrapbook page, but just want to flip your desk over and start over. No flipping needed–just follow my tip.
Oh! And hey! Make sure to check out my newest mini-class below. It’s super fun and it’s guaranteed not to honk you off!
Love and creative success,
Jen White, Owner of Digital Scrapper & QwikLearn
P.S. The header above was created using Peaceful and Calm by CarolW Designs.
P.P.S. Starting Monday, September 4, 2023—Semi Annual BIG SALE! Woot.
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Read about Jen’s Colorizing Quick Tip.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift page by Kellie Linn. It’s not too late to join the fun!
- Community is growing. Join us in welcoming our newest Community members.
Tomorrow is the Last Day to save 40% on Tooned for Adobe Photoshop
Last Day to save 40% on Tooned for Adobe Photoshop
- 4 practice photos so you can get the knack of it before venturing out on your own
- 2 elements to help you practice the versatility of the action
- 10 videos and a step-by-step PDF manual to guide you every step of the way
- 3 additional PDFs — a Cheatsheet, Troubleshooting Guide, and Student Gallery
- Access to a private forum and your instructor
- Forever Access + Our 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee
NOTE: This class is only for Adobe Photoshop CC.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page: Chris McCune