August 15, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 33
This is the last title tip of the summer. Wow! That went fast. Hopefully, you’ve had time to play with some of the ideas I’ve shared.
Here’s Title Tip #10: Heart Title
Replace the word LOVE in your title with a heart from your stash.
Tips for creating a title like this:
- Use a heart from your own stash, or use a heart shape or dingbat.
- Coordinate the color of the heart with the supporting text.
- For best results, place the heart in the middle of the phrase.
NOTE: If you’re enrolled in 10 Timeless Titles Vol 2, the PDF of all 10 Title Tips can now be found in the classroom.
Love and creative success,
Jen White, Owner of Digital Scrapper & QwikLearn
P.S. The header above was created using A Summer Story by Meryl Bartho.
P.P.S. Here are the credits for the titles above:
- This: (Fonts) Arial Black, Kewl Script
- I: (Font) Liza Display Pro
- You: (Font) Arial Black
- Waves: Title uses an alpha, (Kit) Summer Day by Sahin Designs
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Check out these inspiring hero pages in Let’s Get Inspired – August!
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift cluster by Jen White. It’s not too late to join the fun!
Newsletter Exclusive Sale
Save 30% on A Beautiful Mess by Jen White
Create a scrapbook page using complex photo masks. It’s surprisingly simple, masterfully designed, and freakishly fast.
Save 30% on A Beautiful Mess now through Saturday, August 19, 2023, Midnight Eastern.
NOTE: This is not a new class. This sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
It’s Boogie Week! Let’s Get Stuff Done!
Boogie Week is our once-a-month call for you to join us in finishing up loose classes and projects. We want you to get things done because it feels GREAT!
- Spend 15 minutes per day, 5 days in a row
- Complete projects, like:
- your smallest unfinished class
- a scrapbook page you started
- organizing photos and supplies
- Celebrate your WINS with us in Community.
NOTE: The Boogie image was created using Just Peachy by Syndee Rogers.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page & Photo: Jenifer Juris
Class: 10 Timeless Titles Vol 2, Stamp Title
Page: Meryl Bartho