Digital Scrapper Quick Tip | History Panel
Quickly Restore Your Original Document
- working with lengthy, destructive actions.
- starting over with scrapbook pages.
This tip works for both Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop.
Quick Tips for the History Panel:
- To open the History panel, in the Menu Bar, choose Window > History.
- If you use the History panel often, I’d recommend docking it with your other panels.
- Click on the topmost image in the History panel to reset your document to the state it was in when you first opened it.
This tip works even if you’ve:
- surpassed the number History States set in Preferences.
- created history snapshots.
- previously saved your document.
This tip does not work if you’ve closed the document and reopened it.
Here’s the scrapbook page I created with the photo shown in the video:
Subscribe to our newsletter to never miss a tip, tutorial, online class, or freebie!
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.