August 1, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 31
I’m continuing this week with Title Tip #8 from the Title Tip series for 10 Timeless Titles Vol 2.
Here’s Title Tip #8: Repeating Title
Repeat and stagger your title using a smaller size and lower opacity.
Tips for creating a title like this:
- To make your title easier to read, use a thicker font.
- As the title staggers backward, reduce the size and opacity.
If you’re enrolled in 10 Timeless Titles Vol 2, you’ll receive a PDF of all 10 Title Tips at the end of class.
Love and creative success,
Jen White, Owner of Digital Scrapper & QwikLearn
P.S. The header above was created using Disquiet by Anna Aspnes Designs.
P.P.S. Here are the credits for the titles above:
- Sail: (Font) Brilors, (Kit) Kristin Cronin-Barrow
- Hello: (Font) Challista Sans (Kit) Palvinka Designs
- Grow: (Font) Brilors, (Kit) Tiramisu Designs
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Check out Jen’s list of fabulous blog posts with Back to School Photo Ideas.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift page by Kellie Linn. It’s not too late to join the fun!
Newsletter Exclusive Sale
Save 30% on Easy as Pie by Jenifer Juris
Let Jenifer Juris show you how to use actions and shortcuts to create fabulous digital scrapbooking templates that showcase a geometric shape cut into equal sections.
Save 30% on Easy as Pie now through Saturday, August 5, 2023, Midnight Eastern.
Digital Scrapper Classroom Testimonial
“I LOVE these templates and clear instructions for making them. And the shortcuts? Amazing!!”
Chris McCune, Ohio
NOTE: This is not a new class. This sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page & Photos: Carla Shute
Class: 10 Timeless Titles Vol 2, Multi-Stroked Title