One Word “Thankful” FUN Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
For this month’s FUN Challenge, we’ve decided to host a one word challenge. One word challenges are challenges where the project or page you create must contain that one word somewhere on it. It can be located in the title, in the journaling, or part of some word art or the background, just as long as that one word is visible.
Donna chose the word, thankful, as this month’s one word and here’s why:
“Many of us have so many things to be thankful for and we use the holiday of Thanksgiving to think about those things. What are you thankful for? Show us in a layout for this “thankful” challenge.”
==>> See who won below
Entering the Challenge:
Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- As stated above, the only rule is that the word “thankful” MUST be somewhere on your page.
- Post your project to the One Word Thankful FUN Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by November 30th, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen by Donna on December 1st, 2016. The winner will be announced in the here in this blogpost.
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Make It Big FUN Challenge Top Pick
I love this beautiful layout by riet. The tree overlay and the beautiful photo on the other side just really made this layout stand out. ~Donna, CT Member
We hope these examples inspire you to join us in the fun!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.