Favorite Free Tutorial FUN Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
Here at Digital Scrapper, our blog is full of creativity, inspiration, tips, tutorials, and so much more. This month, our Creative Team wanted to celebrate that.
======>> See who won below.
Penny is hosting this month’s Creative Team FUN Challenge and this time, it’s all about using your favorite free tutorial from our blog! Penny says, “Let’s face it, we never have enough time! Sometimes I just can’t sit for a half an hour to learn something new (even though I love to). That’s why I love the free tutorials! They are quick, easy to follow, and get the creative juices flowing.”
Here is what you need to know to participate.
Entering the Challenge:
Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- Create a page using one of the free tutorials found on the blog. Here’s a link that lists all of them for you: Free Digital Scrapper Tutorials.
- Post your project to the Favorite Free Tutorial FUN Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by August 28th, 2016, at 10 PM Eastern.
Favorite Free Tutorial FUN Challenge Top Pick
There were so many great entries this challenge that I had a hard time choosing just one! I ended up choosing Kindergarten Graduation by plm1 because, first of all, it jumped out at me in the gallery. plm1 did a great job with the extraction of her little graduate walking on the letter and the light rays behind him on the main photo make it pop. It was the perfect tutorial for the photos, and what a great title. ~ Penny, CT Member
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.