Everyday Object Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
Challenge yourself to scrap about an everyday object. It’s fun. It’s informative. It’s the perfect topic for preserving memories for the next generation.
May 2016’s FUN Challenge—Everyday Object—is being sponsored by Creative Team Member Mary. Here’s what Mary has to say about this challenge:
“Take a photo of something in your home that you might use every day. Or, it could just be something that has some sentimental meaning. Then, create a layout and journal about it.
For example, I have a mug that I’ve used for my coffee every day since 1989. Even people who visit know to keep their paws off that mug!”
Entering the Challenge:
This challenge is pretty simple. The only rules you must follow are:
- Include a photo of your everyday object.
- Journal about the object on your scrapbook page.
Once your scrapbook page is complete, here’s how to submit your entry:
- Post your project to the Everyday Object Challenge Gallery.
Need help posting to a gallery? Read this thread.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
- One standout page will be chosen by CT Member Mary on June 1, 2016.
- The winner will be announced:
- In the Digital Scrapper News
- On our Facebook fan page
- On our Google+ page
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
I was going to try this challenge but I saw how good the others are and just thought ‘No Ways’.
Oh, you should try it anyway. 🙂 That’s what makes it fun!! 🙂 So glad you enjoy the example pages.