November 14, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 46
As I sit writing to you, I’m peeking out the window.
The golden leaves are now all gone. My showy summer annuals have all been pulled. And the sun simply refuses to make its way through the thick cloud cover. Boooo.
Photoshop to the rescue! No sunshine in your life right now?? Well, make some by golly! Find a window in your stash, plop a sun behind it, and bask in the glory of digital goodness.
It’s gonna be a great day!
This week in the news:
- We have a brand-new class coming next week. It’s so fun that I can hardly wait to introduce you to it.
- I’m going to boogie this week. Will you join me? Let’s get some classes finished and some scrapbook pages created.
- Template Tip #2 is waiting for you on the blog. It’s a quick tip, so it will only take you a couple of minutes to digest, and you’ll be able to use the tip for decades to come.
I’ll see you in the gallery!
Love and creative success,
Jen White, Owner of Digital Scrapper & QwikLearn
P.S. The header above was created using I Heart Fall by Aprilisa Designs. The window above was created with elements by Bellisae Designs.
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Read how to create a fun anchor with Jenifer’s Selective Pattern tutorial!
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift cluster by Jen White. It’s not too late to join the fun!
Get ready to gobble up the savings!!
Newsletter Exclusive Sale
Save 30% on Scrap It Now Vol. 3 – Masks Edition by Jen White
Looking for templates that really work with YOUR photos? Jen’s Scrap It Now template system is exactly what you need.
Save 30% on Scrap It Now Vol. 3 now through Saturday, November 18, 2023, Midnight EDT.
Scrap It Now Vol. 3 Testimonial
“I’m a slow scrapper, but the [Scrap It Now Vol.3] templates make it so much faster and easier for me to get a LO done, especially with lots of photos on the page.”
NOTE: This is not a new class. This sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
It’s Boogie Week! Let’s Get Stuff Done!
Boogie Week is our once-a-month call for you to join us in finishing up loose classes and projects. We want you to get things done because it feels GREAT!
- Spend 15 minutes per day, 5 days in a row
- Complete projects, like:
- your smallest unfinished class
- a scrapbook page you started
- organizing photos and supplies
- Celebrate your WINS with us in Community.
NOTE: The Boogie image was created using Hey There Pumpkin by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.
Digital Scrapper Quick Tip | Templates
Template Tip 02 by Jen White
Keep the colors of a pretty template from influencing your design decisions by desaturating the layers.
Page & Photos: Jen White
Template: Shape-Up Templates, Shattered Shapes by Jenifer Juris
Quick Tip: Template Tip 02, Desaturate Colors by Jen White
Kit: Tones of Green by Palvinka Designs
Fonts: Adelicia, Caroni
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page: Rhonda Austin
Page: Gina Harper