August 29, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 35
Last week, I was looking for one of my miniature vases to put some short-cut flowers in. I couldn’t find one, so I improvised by tracking down an empty salt shaker. I popped the top off, filled it with water, and stuck my flowers in.
I LOVE it! It’s just my style.
Speaking of style, below you’ll find my latest Quick Tip that features a popular style. I’ll see you there!
Love and creative success,
Jen White, Owner of Digital Scrapper & QwikLearn
P.S. The header above was created using Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Simple Pleasure Designs.
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Make the most from not-so-great photos with Jen’s Quick Tip – Black & White.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift card by Julie Singco. It’s not too late to join the fun!
Semi-Annual BIG SALE — COMING SOON
This is a courtesy reminder. Our Semi-Annual BIG SALE is coming September 4-11, 2023. Watch for:
- 20-50% off all classes in our classroom.
- Open enrollment for 10 Timeless Titles Volume 2.
- Enter to win a free class of your choice on our blog.
Digital Scrapper Quick Tip, Styles
In this quick video tip, I’ll show you how to choose the right position (Inside or Outside) for your stroke style based on what you’re applying the stroke to.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries