February 21, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 8
“Wow! I can’t believe I just made that.” That’s what I said when I got to Section 4, Lesson 2 of Syndee’s new class. And that wasn’t my first WOW in the class.
In the all-new Brush Master 101, one of the amazing things you’ll learn is how to take an ordinary flower photo (like the one on the left) and turn it into a set of brushes that easily produce a flower element (like the one on the right).
If you like to work with brushes and filters and layers, then you’re going to LOVE Syndee’s new class, Brush Master 101.
If you like to make your own unique designs and elements, then you’re going to SUPER LOVE Syndee’s new class, Brush Master 101.
If you love experiencing the WOW factor that brush-on designs add to scrapbook pages, then you’re going to SUPER-DOG-DOUBLE LOVE Syndee’s new class, Brush Master 101.
I’m pretty excited about it. I think you will be, too. I hope to see YOU in class.
Love and creative success,
Website | Classroom | Community
P.S. The header above was created using Here and Now by Aprilisa Designs.
P.P.S. 10 Timeless Titles Volume 1 Lesson 8 is now available in the classroom! Already enrolled in 10 Timeless Titles Volume 1? Go to Week 8
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Read about 3 Photo Solutions for the Chronically Uninspired.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift page by Gina Harper. It’s not too late to join the fun!
- Community is Growing. Join us in welcoming our newest Community members.
- 40% Introductory Sale savings (Reg $74)
- Early Bird Bonus ($12 value)
- 14 videos for PS & PSE
- Step-by-step PDF manuals
- Minimum of 12 inspired projects
- All 100% downloadable
- FOREVER ACCESS + Our Satisfaction Guarantee
- It’s beginner friendly, but goes beyond the basics by teaching you:
- secrets behind creating your own designer brushes.
- unique dynamic designs that act like real paintbrushes.
- multiple ways to turn images into brushes that include fine details.
- how to use filters to add texture and details to brushes.
- and so much more!
Watch the Video: Broken Stroke Outline by Gina Harper
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Home • Blog • Community • Classroom
Instagram • Facebook • Contact Us
Leave a Reply