THIS CALL HAS BEEN CLOSED. WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON AND ANNOUNCING THE 2015 CREATIVE TEAM BY OCTOBER 24, 2015!
It’s time to have a CT Call. (This hardly ever happens!) What’s a CT you ask? A CT stands for Creative Team. What does the CT do at Digital Scrapper?
Want to apply? Check out the requirements below:
Creative Team Requirements:
1. Create three pages for challenges and video examples each month using 100% Digital Scrapper products.
2. Leave at least 10 comments a week in the Digital Scrapper Galleries.
3. Add photos and text to 1–2 Premier quickpages every other month.
4. Participate in the Digital Scrapper Community and Forum.
5. Post your pages to two other outside galleries in the digital scrapping community. (We can help you with this.)
UPDATED: Must own some version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to create your pages in.
Creative Team Member Benefits:
1. A free Premier membership for the time that you are a CT member.
2. Free registration for classes that are released during the time that you are a CT member.
4. A chance to rub shoulders with the best of the best in our community and form amazing friendships!
Do you have what it takes?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers the following items:
1. How long have you been digitally scrapbooking?
2. Have you been on any other Creative Teams, past or present? If so, which ones?
3. Tell a little about yourself.
4. Send a link to your most complete gallery.
5. Why do you want to be on the Digital Scrapper CT?
6. Do you have a blog or website where you could promote Digital Scrapper?
This call will close on October 16th at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific).
We have a lot of talented people in this community and we need your skills! Now’s the chance to show us what you’ve got!
We can’t wait to invite four to six new members to our Creative Team, one of the sweetest gigs in town!
Happy Scrapping! 🙂
Author: Andrea Graves | email@example.com
All comments are moderated. Please allow time for your comment to appear. Please email applications for the CT Call. Comments left here will not be considered applications. Thanks!