Quick Tip—Journaling Tags
by Jen White
Tags aren’t just for journaling. Current scrapbooking trends see them being used in a variety of creative ways. Here’s one idea to get you thinking outside the box.
This is a tag from Live, Love by Kitty Designs. Here was my thought process:
- Rotate the tag to change things up.
- Clip some word art to the tag.
- Lower the opacity of the word art to blend it in.
- Tape on a coordinating word strip.
- Add a touch of custom shadowing.
I really like the extra interest that this tag added to my scrapbook page. The options for tags are literally endless.
The QuickPage above is exclusively available to Premier members during the month of February 2015.
Learn how to create custom word art
so you can tell your story.
Author: Jen White | firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.