Black & White with a POP—FUN Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
We love our CT! And, in an effort to show off their talent, I’m excited to introduce a new monthly feature—a FUN Challenge. Its purpose is simply to inspire you and get your creative juices flowing.
Our first FUN Challenge was chosen by CT member Donna. She says, “Whenever I’m browsing the galleries, the pages that jump out at me the most are those that are mostly black and white with a pop of color. This month I challenge you to create a layout with neutral colors where one additional color POPS to make the layout SING and shout, ‘LOOK AT ME!'”
Here is what you need to know to participate.
Entering the Challenge:
- Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- The main design should be a collection of neutral tones. (ie. black, gray, and white)
- Choose one additional color to mix in. (ie. purple)
- Post your project to the Pop of Color Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by Monday, March 28, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen by CT Member Donna on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
- The winner will be announced:
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.