Make It BIG — FUN Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
This month’s Creative Team FUN Challenge is all about using a large photo on your scrapbook page!
==>> See who won below.
CT Member, Danica, is hosting this month’s fun challenge and she wanted to do a big photo challenge. “A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not make that photo of yours be the star of your layout? I love large photo layouts because they make that photo shine. You get see see more details and sometimes even help you to tell your story without any words.”
Here is what you need to know to participate.
Entering the Challenge:
Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- The only rule is this: your photo must cover at least 50% of your page. It can be larger than 50% but it cannot be smaller than that.
- Post your project to the Make It BIG Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by Saturday, October 29th, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen by CT Member Danica as soon as the challenge ends. The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News and on our Facebook page.
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Make It Big FUN Challenge Top Pick
We can’t wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.