April Journaling Challenge – Favorite
by Jenifer Juris
April is here (can you believe it?) and with it comes a new journaling challenge. This month, we’re focusing on what’s your favorite.
Share with us one (or more) of your favorite things. It could be your favorite food, favorite book, favorite person, favorite animal, favorite color, favorite TV show – you name it. If it’s a favorite, we want to hear about it!
Things to Ponder:
- Facts: Include dates, names, and why this is your favorite.
- Feelings: How does this favorite person, place, or thing make you feel? Does that contribute to why it’s a favorite?
- Focus: What’s the most important thing about this favorite that you want to share?
Thinking about these things can help you recall memories and share a more polished story. Spend as little or as much time jotting things down as you like. Most importantly, have fun sharing about yourself, because your story matters.
- The only requirement is that your project must include some form of journaling that has to do with this month’s prompt. For 6 alternative journaling ideas, read Journaling With Style by Jenifer Juris.
- Photos are NOT required, but they can help tell a story if you have them.
- If this month’s prompt has you creating a page that includes private thoughts you don’t want to share on the web, read Jen White’s Maintaining Anonymity post and still enter the challenge.
- Post your project to the April Journaling Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by April 30th, 2017, 10pm Eastern. This challenge is open for the entire month so feel free to make as many pages as you like. There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
- GingerScraps is sponsoring our April Journaling Challenge by offering one winner a $25 gift certificate to their store for any of their GingerBread Ladies Collabs.
- One standout page will be chosen from the Challenge Gallery on May 1, 2017.
- The winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email (the email used to log in to the Digital Scrapper Gallery).
- The winning entry will appear in this blogpost and be announced in the Digital Scrapper News.
Note: All challenge gallery entries will be moved into their respective Member Galleries two weeks after the winner has been announced in the newsletter.
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.