September 28, 2021 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 19, Issue 39
Do you struggle with clustering? Would it help if you had some examples to follow?
Right now in Community on Facebook, I’m hosting a #clusterchallenge. The challenge is to:
- Open the last scrapbook kit you downloaded.
- Make a cluster with 4 of your favorite elements from that kit.
- Post your results in Community and credit the designer of the kit.
This quick and simple challenge is PERFECT for when you don’t have a lot of time to play with a new-to-you kit, but you’re excited to use it. Here are a few examples from the challenge:
Special Premier Bundle Pricing Expiring Soon
Thursday, September 30 is the LAST DAY to save up to 45% on Digital Scrapper Premier 2021. You will still be able to enroll in future volumes, but the bundle pricing will disappear on September 30, 2021, Midnight Eastern. Get more details below.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Boy Wonder by Aprilisa.
P.P.S. Premier 2021, Volume 2 will be ready in the classroom starting October 4, 2021.
Digital Scrapper Premier 2021, Volume 1
The response and feedback from our reimagined and modernized Premier program have been amazing. If you’re on the fence about joining Premier 2021, here are some things you should know:
- Premier 2021 is being offered as a bundle deal (Save up to 45% on 9 volumes) only through September 2021.
- After September 30, 2021, only single volumes will be offered for enrollment.
- Premier 2021 includes FOREVER ACCESS. No time to take this class now? No problem! We’ll keep your seat warm until you are ready to start.
- Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee means you can enroll in Premier 2021 and see if it’s right for you. If not, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Testimonial from Premier 2021, Volume 1
“I love all the variety of choices with the Premier 2021. And with a month to practice my new skills, I get better at doing it each time.” Sharron Lamb, Arizona
Member Pages from Premier 2021, Volume 1
Page by Riet Leysma
The photos are what first drew me to Riet’s page; they are so vibrant and well-edited. Then I noticed she completed the Masked Water Paper and Magic Mask Recipe lessons to absolute perfection. The whole page is stunning! See Riet’s page in the private Premier 2021 Gallery. Note: You cannot view this gallery unless you’re enrolled in Premier 2021.
Page by Nannette Dalton
This thoughtful and reflective layout by Nannette is a beautiful example of what can be accomplished with Volume 1 of Premier 2021. I LOVE how she used two different variations of the Masked Water Paper tutorial on her page. This is definitely scraplift-worthy. See Nannette’s page in the private Premier 2021 Gallery. Note: You cannot view this gallery unless you’re enrolled in Premier 2021.
Leave a Reply