Christmas Card Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
Wow, has this year flown by or what?! December is here and with that comes the holiday season. On that note, we decided to host only one challenge this month. And what better challenge than one that helps you with your holiday ‘to-do’ list.
Christmas Card Challenge Top Pick
Her creative use of shapes and papers to create a Christmas tree was just the tops! I love how that tree is the showpiece and really brings the eye in to enjoy the rest of the details like the presents and the star on top. Great job BAlex! ~ Jenifer Juris
The challenge has ended, but scroll down for more Christmas card inspiration.
Entering the Challenge:
Create a card following these guidelines:
- The only rule for this month’s challenge is to create a Christmas/Holiday/Winter themed card. It can be any size or shape that you prefer and photos are not required.
- Post your project to the Christmas Card Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by Thursday, December 15th, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
- One entry from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on December 16, 2016. The winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email (the email used to log in to the Digital Scrapper Gallery) and will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News and on our Facebook page.
- The winner will receive a $25 credit on account at AdoramaPix!
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
We hope these projects inspire you and we can’t wait to see what you create!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
I took a look in the gallery this morning – and WOW – there are some awesome cards there!