Storytelling With Triptychs Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
November Premier 2016 is live and that means we have a new Premier Challenge for you! For this month’s challenge, we are focusing in on Storytelling With Triptychs.
Storytelling With Triptychs Challenge Top Pick
A hardy congratulations goes out to Riet, top pick of the Storytelling With Triptychs Challenge.
I love the unusual triptych design and the softness of the circles. The kit Riet used is a perfect complement. This page displays good composition and beautiful photography. Well done, Riet.
The Challenge deadline is now past.
As part of November 2016 Premier, members will receive video instructions on Storytelling With Triptychs by Linda Sattgast.
Here are some examples from Linda:
Access the Tutorials:
Current Premier members: Log in to the November 2016 Premier Classroom to watch the video.
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
- After viewing the Storytelling With Triptychs video, create this look on a scrapbook page.
- There is no limit to the number layouts you can enter into the challenge.
Step Two: Enter to Win
- All entries must be received by Sunday, November 13, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
- Post a finished scrapbook page featuring your challenge layout to the Storytelling With Triptychs Challenge Gallery. (See the inspiration pages below.)
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
Step Three: Watch Your Inbox
We’ll be watching the challenge gallery for entries containing creative creation and application of the triptych concept.
- One entry from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on November 14th, 2016.
- The winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email (the email used to log in to the Digital Scrapper Gallery) and will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News.
- The winner will receive $25 credit on account at AdoramaPix.
Note: All challenge gallery entries will be moved into their respective Member Galleries two weeks after the winner has been announced in the newsletter.
Thanks for joining us for this challenge. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.