Scribbly Circles Challenge
by Nann Dalton
Join the Creative Team in a challenge to scrap your best using Jenifer Juris’ Scribbly Circles video tutorial.
Learn how to take the art of hand drawing to the digital age using filters and simple steps to create a scribbled circle look. Then take these scribbly circles and use them to make a modern and fun patterned paper that can be used over and over again.
Access the Video Tutorial Here:
- Premier members: Log in to the October 2015 Premier Classroom.
- All others: Find this video in our shop.
- OR become a Premier member and receive even more bang for your buck!
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
After viewing the featured video tutorial above, create a digital scrapbook page or greeting card using the techniques taught.
- Take your time, but entries must be received by Sunday, October 11, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- Think outside the box.
- Let your creativity shine!
Step Two: Show Off!
I know you are going to LOVE the results of your efforts, so we are asking you to share!
- Post your finished layout or card in our Scribbly Circles Challenge Gallery. Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- Again, all entries must be received by Sunday, October 11, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other posters.
Step Three: Did Your Entry Win?
Make sure to scrap your best! We’ll be watching the gallery for standout pages containing beautiful photos, eye-catching shadows, and creative application of this video tutorial.
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on Monday, October 12, 2015.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News on Tuesday, October 20, 2015, where you’ll be given the opportunity to extend congratulations.
- Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Nannette Dalton | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
Leave a Reply