Scary Monsters Challenge
by Nann Dalton
Join the Creative Team in a challenge to scrap your best using Susie Roberts’ Scary Monsters video tutorial.
Kids love the thrill and excitement of being just a little bit scared! Scary monster accents are very popular in scrapbooking, especially in boy kits. Once you learn how to make them, you’ll realize how easy it is to create your own unique monsters that will match any kit you’re working with.
Access the Video Tutorial Here:
- Premier members: Log in to the March 2015 Premier Classroom.
- All others: Find this video in our shop.
- OR become a Premier member and receive even more bang for your buck!
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
After viewing the featured video tutorial above, create a digital scrapbook page or greeting card using the techniques taught.
- Take your time, but entries must be received by Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- Think outside the box.
- Let your creativity shine!
Step Two: Show Off!
I know you are going to LOVE the results of your efforts, so we are asking you to share!
- Post your finished layout or card in our Scary Monsters Challenge Gallery. Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- Again, all entries must be received by Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other posters.
Step Three: Did Your Entry Win?
Make sure to scrap your best! We’ll be watching the gallery for standout pages containing beautiful photos, eye-catching shadows, and creative application of this video tutorial.
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on Thursday, March 26, 2015.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News on Tuesday, March 31, 2015, where you’ll be given the opportunity to extend congratulations.
- Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Nannette Dalton | firstname.lastname@example.org
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
I watched the video and these monsters look like SOOOO much fun! I can’t wait to make some. Thanks for an awesome tutorial, Susie!
Thanks so much! I’m so glad you’re inspired by it! 🙂