Say It Loud Challenge
by Nann Dalton
Join the Creative Team in a challenge to scrap your best using Jen White’s Say It Loud video tutorial.
Are you obsessed with quotes and phrases? Me, too! My house, mind, and Pinterest pages are loaded with quotes and phrases that are SO ME. Join me as I take some of that perfect verbiage from my heart to my scrapbook page—loud and proud.
Access the Video Tutorial Here:
- Premier members: Log in to the March 2015 Premier Classroom.
- All others: Find this video in our shop.
- OR become a Premier member and receive even more bang for your buck!
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
After viewing the featured video tutorial above, create a digital scrapbook page or greeting card using the techniques taught.
- Take your time, but entries must be received by Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- Think outside the box.
- Let your creativity shine!
Step Two: Show Off!
I know you are going to LOVE the results of your efforts, so we are asking you to share!
- Post your finished layout or card in our Say It Loud Challenge Gallery. Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- Again, all entries must be received by Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other posters.
Step Three: Did Your Entry Win?
Make sure to scrap your best! We’ll be watching the gallery for standout pages containing beautiful photos, eye-catching shadows, and creative application of this video tutorial.
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on Thursday, March 12, 2015.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News on Tuesday, March 17, 2015, where you’ll be given the opportunity to extend congratulations.
- Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Nannette Dalton | email@example.com
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
LOVE love LOVE this! I have been seeing the layouts the last few days, and even though I do not use PS or PSE I’m going to get the video, and apply the techniques to my program – I can’t wait to play!!!!