Save Your Photos 2015
by Jen White
We will use just about any excuse to celebrate, but this celebration is truly amazing. Save Your Photos Day—Sunday, September 27, 2015—is a day set aside each year to get you thinking about the status of the precious memories you’ve collected over a lifetime—your photos.
Here are a few opportunities for you to learn, save, and win.
First of all, let me tell you what’s happening now through Sept 27, 2015, in our shop.
- Save 50% on all Templates & QuickPages
- Save 50% on NEW 2016 Calendars
- New freebie by Susie Roberts
- Go to our store.
We also have a big selection of classes on sale.
- 50% off Help for Heritage Photos & 10 Terrific Photo Techniques by Linda Sattgast
- 40% off Photo Art Blends & Soulful Silhouettes by Michelle Shefveland
- 20% off Fix Photos FAST & Enhance Photos FAST by Linda Sattgast
- Go to our classroom.
Now for the fun(ner) stuff. . .
Thank you, AdoramaPix, for providing this coupon for 25% off Small Prints (12×18 & smaller). Take note that the coupon expires Sunday, September 27, 2015, Midnight Eastern. Simply enter the code at checkout.
TWO BIG WINNERS
Two winners will be drawn by random selection to receive either a:
- Gift Certificate for $12 (Did you know we are twelve years old?) to the shop at DigitalScrapper.com. Not valid on classes or Premier membership. Or,
- Online Credit for $25 to be applied to a store account (store accounts are free) at AdoramaPix.com.
HOW TO ENTER
Follow the guidelines below to be entered into the drawing of two prizes (listed above).
- Respond to THE BIG QUESTION (see below) via the following:
- Check back Monday, September 28, 2015, for a list of winners.
- The winners will be contacted via email (the one provided with your blog reply) on Monday, September 28, 2015. If no reply is received in two days, a different winner will be drawn.
WINNERS: Congratulations Jane aka Selra and Margalicia. We will soon let you know how to claim your prize. 😀
THE BIG QUESTION
How do you save your photos?
Do you scan them, scrap them, back them up, use a firesafe, etc?
What’s your favorite way to save your photos?
We contacted our team members here at DS and asked them this same question. Here’s what they had to say:
- Most of the people we contacted said:
- They use an external hard drive to back up their files.
- They use an online site to back up their files.
- They make photo books for sharing their photos with their families.
- A few people said:
- They store back up DVD’s in a firesafe.
- They have scanned their non-digital photos for preservation.
Happy Save Your Photos, everyone. I’m looking forward to seeing your responses!
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.