Remember Why You Started — iNSD 2017
by Jen White
Take a moment to reflect and remember why you started scrapbooking. Not just digital scrapbooking, but scrapbooking of any kind.
- Wanted something prettier than a peel & stick photo album. Or, perhaps you realized your peel & stick album was ruining your photos! Eek.
- Wanted a creative outlet. Admit it, you bought those irresistibly adorable stickers and needed something to “do” with them.
- Wanted to gift an album to someone you love to mark a moment in time–like a graduation album, wedding album, or vacation album.
Whatever the reason you started your scrapbooking journey, we’re inviting you grab hold of the passion you had and run with it once again.
25% off all currently offered classes**
Sale ends Monday, May 8, 2017, Midnight Eastern
Premier discount also applies
**sale excludes 2017 Design Beautiful Pages
Comment below and answer these questions to be entered into a random drawing for one free current or future class from Digital Scrapper Classes.
——- Contest Has Ended. Winner: Jeanne Rice ——-
- WHY did you start scrapbooking?
- Which currently offered classes at DS have you taken?
- Of the currently offered classes, which was your favorite and why?
Leave your comments below, then tell a friend about this opportunity!
Comments received before Saturday, May 6, 2017, Midnight Eastern will be entered into a random drawing for one (1) FREE current or future class from Digital Scrapper Classes. (Excludes class bundles.)
The winner will be privately emailed and appear in this post after the contest has ended.
Font: Brownhill Script
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.