If you find yourself often switching back and forth between brushes in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, here is a time saving workflow tip.
- Open a document.
- Get the Brush tool or any other tool that uses brushes.
- On the document, Right click (Mac: Ctrl click) to change brushes.
This tip is perfect for
- creating a complex layer mask
- adding grungy frames to a photo (as above)
- or making brush previews.
Try this tip today with the brush set I used above. Download DS Grungy Frames.
Need help installing brushes? Read How To Install Brushes.
Give it a try when working with your next scrapbook page or digital project.
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.