by Jen White
When preparing for Mother’s Day 2013, I came across this blog post by Documented Legacy. Its goal is to get you and your mother talking about her life and getting it documented. As I read through the list of 20 discussion starters in the post, I found myself wondering how my own mother would answer. So, I Skyped her. . . . This is a small part of what she said:
The time I spent chatting with my mom about the 20 questions was something I will treasure forever. Since I recorded it, I can go back later and write down her exact words. My sisters will also love having the video.
I invite you to browse through the questions on Document Legacy’s blog post. You might find something that sparks an idea for leaving your own legacy. I sure am glad I did.
For Mother’s Day 2013, Digital Scrapper would like to give you the opportunity to WIN PSE11. All you have to do is respond to this question in the Comments section of this blog post:
What has given you the most joy as a mother? Describe it.
Not a Mother? That’s okay. Call on someone else to answer and then write their response. This could be a grandmother, an aunt, an older sister, or even a mentor.
Official Rules of our A Mother’s Day Giveaway
• Leave a comment on this post answering the question.
• Comments left between now and Mother’s Day 2013 will be eligible.
• One entry or comment per person, please.
• Make your comment as long or as short as you’d like.
How will we choose a winner?
• The winner will be drawn Monday, May 13, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. EST.
• The winner will be chosen at random from the comments on this blog post.
• The winner will be contacted via email on Monday, May 13, 2013.
• The winner will be announced in our May 14 edition of the Digital Scrapper News.
Feeling Shy? You don’t have to give real names when sharing your comment. Just make sure the email address you give is correct so we can contact you if you win. Your email address will not appear on your comment.
Note: It takes a little time for your comment to appear on our blog. We approve each one to keep all the crazy people out. 😀
My mom and I wish you luck on the contest, and we look forward to hearing how special motherhood is to you or someone you love.