Hello, everyone! Welcome to our Project 12 2013 Challenge. I can’t believe that the Project 12 in 2012 Challenge is already done!
For those of you who completed their album for 2012 — congratulations on a job well done! You all won a $10 gift certificate! The winning participants from Project 12 in 2012 who will shortly be getting private messages from Andrea in the forum with their prize information are: Canay, Kimmer, Annmangan, Ruth316, Janicem, Pattya, Janeeo, Jobascraps, Scraps, Kschro4545, Lorretta, Ladydrake64, riet, Nann, Thejage, and connieg.
The codes are good for use in the Digital Scrapper Shop towards Photoshop & Photoshop Elements Tutorials, Digital Scrapbooking Kits, or Scrapbook Templates! (Gift Certificate codes cannot be used for classes or existing or future Premier Membership.)
You ladies have earned that prize, and I hope you’re all printing beautiful albums with your Project 2012 pages! There were so many incredible layouts posted in our Project 12 2012 Gallery, and it was awesome to see all the different interpretations for this challenge.
Here’s a quick explanation of how Project 12 works:
Create a layout for every month that highlights that month’s activities or experiences, then post it in our Project 12 Gallery.
When you upload your pages, be sure to choose the Project 12 Gallery and then select the month that the events on your pages took place in and post them there. Here’s a direct link to the gallery for where to post your January 2013 pages, to help you get the idea.
Go check out the Project 12 Gallery today! And when you put your layout up, don’t forget to head on over to the Project 12 in 2013 Forum and post a link to your page so everyone can check it out!
Some helpful tips to get you started:
- You might find it helpful to choose one template to use for the whole year.
- Check out the Project 12 Template Set No. 1 available in our Digital Scrapper Store.
- Give yourself permission to use as many or as few photos as you want, whether it be four or ten or even just one!
- Make it a one-page layout or a two-page spread. You can keep it simple or get as ambitious as you like! And you don’t have to stick with just one page or spread per month if you really want to do more.
- Not every month will have remarkable events. No problem! Scrap the simple things — such as a gift you may have received, or a movie you saw, or something that your children or grandchildren said that made you laugh! You will be astonished at the end of the year how seemingly routine things become extraordinary.
- Check out our Project 12 Forum for good ideas and support.
- Check out our Project 12 Gallery for inspiration.
Each month we post several Project 12 layouts right here on the blog and one of them could be yours!
Check out our January 2013 features:
Page 1 by ncscrapper
Page 2 by ncscrapper
This 2-page spread is fantastic! By modifying a template to suit her needs, ncsrapper made a layout that is clean, organized, and fun! It will make keeping up with Project 12 a breeze and we can’t wait to see more! Thank you for joining us, ncscrapper!
Isn’t this a fun layout by junire? It doesn’t get any cozier than having 3 pets sleeping by a roaring fire! I love the icicles hanging over the page to emphasize the fact that it must be quite cold outside! Thank you for sharing this, junire. We’re happy to have you on board for Project 12 in 2013!
Well deserved. Can’t wait to see the rest of the year from both of you.
Congratulations Ladies on a job well done! I so enjoyed seeing everyones projects last year, you all totally rocked the gallery with your wonderful pages 🙂 I’m Soooo looking forward to seeing your projects this year.