To win this:
One copy of Adobe’s Photoshop Elements 11, sponsored by Adobe.com, which you may:
• Keep for yourself,
• Gift to a friend or relative, or
• Gift to another member of the DS community that has inspired you.
1) Take a photo of your pet—with or without their human.
• A furry friend from the past, present, or just passing through your backyard.
• Check out Adobe’s Simple Animal Photography Tips.
• Scrap the photo, or just leave it in its original state.
2) Upload your photo or page to our Post Your Pet Gallery.
• Make sure to include detailed credits.
• The deadline for posting is Midnight Eastern Time Friday, July 19, 2013.
• Late posts are welcome but will not be eligible to win.
• Only one entry per person, please.
• Uploading requires registration, but it’s FREE and fast to register.
Then, we’ll do this:
1) Draw a winner.
• Collect all eligible entries in the gallery on Saturday, July 20, 2013.
• Draw a winner via random generator.
2) Notify the winner.
• The winner will be emailed directly on Saturday, July 20, 2013.
• The winner will be announced in Issue 29 of the Digital Scrapper News.
UPDATE: And the winner is . . . firefly. Congratulations! Your FREE copy of PSE11 is on its way!
Author: Jen White | email@example.com
All comments are monitored. Please allow time for your comment to appear. Thanks!
Sure this is about animals….
From experience, I know that the same principles can also be applied to taking photos of my favourite subjects: Grandkids 😉