April 9, 2019 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 17, Issue 15
There are three things I’m currently trying to refrain from.
- Spreading negativity. Because who needs more of that??
- Eating refined sugar. Don’t even get me started!
- Buying new scrapbook kits. The sales, they call to me!!
Regarding that last one, it’s not that I don’t have the $3.49 to exchange for a fabulous collection, it’s more that I just don’t need more in my stash. With Photoshop in my pocket, the stash that I have can be transformed into anything I could ever possibly need.
This week Jenifer Juris has a new tutorial on the blog that will show you one fantastic way to repurpose some of those old papers you have sitting in your stash.
Love and creative success,
New FREE Qwik Tutorial
Make the most out of your patterned papers by giving them a makeover using the graphic pen filter.
Read it on the blog: Paper Makeover with the Graphic Pen Filter
In Case You Missed it . . .
- New FREE Mini Kit Inside Community
- Free Shamrock Qwik Tutorial
- Price Increase of Three QwikLearn Classes
- Free Rainbow Qwik Tutorial
- Free Striped Paper Qwik Tutorial
- World Backup Day Reminder & Information
Missed any of this? See our archived newsletters on the blog.