January 1, 2019 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 17, Issue 1
Over the years many readers just like you have requested access to past newsletters. And our response until now was, “No can do, Friend.”
But moving forward into 2019, you’ll be able to find this weekly newsletter in multiple formats that allow for access to archives.
Weekly News – Now Available in Multiple Formats
- Read from your inbox. (Never miss an offer!)
- Read the current newsletter from our website.
- Read and search archives on the blog.
As of today, there will only be one archive to search, but in a couple weeks, I’ll show you how to access the search function of our blog to find exactly what you are looking for.
Love and creative success,
ATTENTION Lifetime Premier Coupon Holders
For security purposes, Digital Scrapper’s Lifetime Premier Coupon code changes annually. You will find the new code for 2019 in your classroom.
** Same Benefit, Different Code **
Know Your Benefits
- If you subscribed to Digital Scrapper Premier in 2016, you were automatically enrolled in our Lifetime Premier Coupon course.
- This course contains special coupon codes and links for special savings.
- This course is not open for new enrollments.
For questions or support, contact Customer Support.
2019 Color of the Year
According to the Pantone people, their 2019 Color of the Year:
- Welcomes and encourages lighthearted activity
- Symbolizes our need for optimism and joyful pursuits
- Embodies our desire for playful expression
How could you incorporate Pantone’s color of the year? Accent a bedroom? Paint the mailbox? Create a set of notecards? The possibilities are endless!
Learn more about the Pantone Color of the Year.
Year of Cards Class
There’s nothing like a personalized card to make your friends and family feel loved and affirmed! Create personalized cards now for the people you love and enjoy holidays and special events all year without feeling frazzled or stressed.
- Interested in learning more?
- Already enrolled? Access A Year of Cards and create something fresh.
Leave a Reply