March Journaling Challenge – Childhood
by Jenifer Juris
This month we are celebrating all of the many aspects of childhood. We hope you’ll join us for this fun challenge topic!
Share with us something to do with childhood. It can be about your own or someone else’s. It can be about something personal, like a memory or experience or it can be about a favorite toy or place. It can be as broad as you like and be about the nature of children or it can be about something specific to you. Just remember, photos aren’t required and feel free to share only what you’re comfortable with.
Things to Ponder:
- Facts: Age, Name of Person (You or Someone else), Date(s), etc.
- Feelings: How does this thing about childhood make you feel?
- Focus: What’s the one thing about this memory you want to make sure you share?
Thinking about these things can help you recall memories and share a more polished story. Spend as little or as much time jotting things down as you like. Most importantly, have fun sharing about yourself, because your story matters.
- The only requirement is that your project must include some form of journaling that has to do with this month’s prompt. For 6 alternative journaling ideas, read Journaling With Style by Jenifer Juris.
- Photos are NOT required, but they can help tell a story if you have them.
- If this month’s prompt has you creating a page that includes private thoughts you don’t want to share on the web, read Jen White’s Maintaining Anonymity post and still enter the challenge.
- Post your project to the March Journaling Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by March 31st, 2017, 10pm Eastern. This challenge is open for the entire month so feel free to make as many pages as you like. There is no limit to how many times you can enter.
- Designer Digitals is sponsoring our March Journaling Challenge by offering one winner a $25 gift certificate to their store.
- One standout page will be chosen from the Challenge Gallery on April 1, 2017.
- The winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email (the email used to log in to the Digital Scrapper Gallery).
- The winning entry will appear in this blogpost and be announced in the Digital Scrapper News.
Note: All challenge gallery entries will be moved into their respective Member Galleries two weeks after the winner has been announced in the newsletter.
We hope these pages inspire you to join us for this challenge!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.