[inter]National Scrapbooking Day 2021
Thank you for choosing Digital Scrapper! We appreciate you. Below you’ll find 4 super celebrations for interNational Scrapbooking Day 2021.
Get a FREE Template by Syndee Rogers
- Click here to download the template. (Event has expired)
- When using this template, please give credit to Syndee Rogers.
Challenge — Scrap a Tut & Toot Your Scrap
- Choose a FREE Quick Tutorial from our blog.
- Create a scrapbook page or greeting card using that tutorial.
- Post your completed page in Community on Facebook — list credits & a link to the tutorial in your image’s description.
6 Day Flash Sale — Save 25% on 3 Classes
(Event has expired.) Through Sunday, May 2, 2021, SAVE 25%* on these 3 classes in our classroom:
* this offer cannot be combined with any other discount.
Enter To Win a FREE Class
HOW TO ENTER — Comment on this blogpost by telling me:
WHAT IS YOUR “WHY?” WHY DO YOU SCRAPBOOK?
Event has expired. Winner of the free class is Judy Mac.
- One entry per person, please.
- One winner will be randomly chosen on Monday, May 3, 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will receive a gift certificate valid for one class in our classroom.
- The certificate will be valid for one year and is transferable.
Here are some WHYS from our Community Team:
“I want to tell my children and grandchildren the stories of the people that are in our photos. Some of the stories don’t have photos, but I still want to have the stories available. Also, we have family heritage photos that need some context.” Rose
“I love seeing my grands looking through the albums I’ve made them. Even as toddlers they loved their albums.” Sharron
“To scrap all the 1,000’s of photos I have and it gives me a creative outlet. I absolutely love learning new things in photoshop.” Ravelle
“I’ve always loved to learn and digital scrapbooking, using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements has been a wonderful combination of creating, learning and beautiful end products for my children and grandchildren.” Terri
“I scrap because I enjoy the creative process and learning new things about Photoshop.” Val
“My main motivator should be preserving memories for my family, but that may come second to having fun creating pages! Maybe they are equal in motivation for me. I hope to keep memories alive for all those who come after me.” Julie
“Most of the elders in our family have passed and their stories were never told. I want to do what I can to preserve stories that I remember. I regret that I did not start doing this sooner.” Rose
“I want my photos to be looked at. When they are in an album or book, they ARE looked at, not just stashed away in a box on a shelf in a closet.” Sharron
“I enjoy playing around with colour and texture. Adding an interesting backdrop to my stories and photos is a bonus. It is fun to learn new techniques and apply them in my own way to the scrapbook pages I create.” Rose
“I am addicted to Photoshop, and scrapping gives me a reason to use it every day. I love making beautiful art.” Sharron
Tell me YOUR WHY in a comment below
and I’ll enter you into our drawing for a free class.
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.