Hand-Drawn Elements Challenge
by Nann Dalton
Join the Creative Team in a challenge to scrap your best using Christina Rambo’s Hand-Drawn Elements video tutorial. Christina will show you how to apply a few filters to text and shapes to give them a hand-drawn look.
Access the Video Tutorial Here:
- Premier members: Log in to the January 2015 Premier Classroom.
- All others: Find this video in our shop.
- OR become a Premier member and receive even more bang for your buck!
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
After viewing the featured video tutorial above, create a digital scrapbook page or greeting card using the techniques taught.
- Take your time, but entries must be received by Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10PM Eastern.
- Think outside the box.
- Let your creativity shine!
Step Two: Show Off!
I know you are going to LOVE the results of your efforts, so we are asking you to share!
- Post your finished layout or card in our Hand-Drawn Elements Challenge Gallery. Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- Again, all entries must be received by Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10PM Eastern.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other posters.
Step Three: Did Your Entry Win?
Make sure to scrap your best! We’ll be watching the gallery for standout pages containing beautiful photos, eye-catching shadows, and creative application of this video tutorial.
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on Thursday, January 22, 2015.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News on Tuesday, January 27, 2015, where you’ll be given the opportunity to extend congratulations.
- Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Nannette Dalton | email@example.com
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.