Greeting Card Collage Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
Ready to learn how to have fun with your photos?! In this month’s Premier, Creative Collage, you’re learn all about how to create fabulous composite images.
==>> See who won below.
The Mini Class
Our classroom topic for September 2016 Premier is Creative Collage. In this mini class, Linda Sattgast demonstrates how to:
- Create a larger than life composite
- Create a movie poster image
- Create a dimensional greeting card collage
- Create a background using pictures of doorways
- and much, much more
As part of the September 2016 mini class, members will receive video instructions on:
- Greeting Card Collage
- Greeting Card Collage – Making a Background
With this information in hand, we are challenging you to join Linda Sattgast and her Creative Team as they focus in on creating a Greeting Card Collage. See the challenge guidelines below.
Access the Tutorials
Download the PDF’s and Video Tutorials here:
Current Premier members: Log in to the September 2016 Premier Classroom.
All others: You can purchase the Greeting Card Collage videos as part of this month’s Premier issue from now through September 30, 2016.
Click here to purchase.
Here is an example from the class:
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
- After viewing the Greeting Card Collage and Greeting Card Collage – Making a Background videos, create this look on a scrapbook page or other digital project.
- There is no limit to the number of layouts you can enter into the challenge.
Step Two: Enter to Win
- All entries must be received by Sunday, September 18th, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
- Post an image featuring this challenge to the Greeting Card Collage Challenge Gallery. (See the inspiration pages below.)
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
Step Three: Watch Your Inbox
We’ll be watching the challenge gallery for entries containing creative creation and application of the Greeting Card Collage tutorials.
- One entry from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on September 19, 2016.
- The winner will be notified shortly thereafter via email (the email used to log in to the Digital Scrapper Gallery) and will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News and on our Facebook page.
- The winner will receive a $25 credit on account at Persnickety Prints.
Note: All challenge gallery entries will be moved into their respective Member Galleries two weeks after the winner has been announced in the newsletter.
Greeting Card Challenge Top Pick
Amazing creativity and gorgeous photography were abundant in this month’s Premier challenge, but I kept coming back to Pikes Peak Card by aswgriffin as my top pick.
We can’t wait to see the images you create!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.