Are You Overwhelmed With Too Much Digital Stuff?
Do You Spend More Time Looking For Lost Files
Than Being Productive?
If the thought of trying to get organized gives you an instant headache, I have good news for you!
My class will help you conquer your organizing angst and finally get your digi life under control. It’s called…
Get Organized Now! The Digital Scrapper’s Ultimate Guide to Organizing Files and Photos
In just a matter of weeks you’ll be able to access your digital photos, papers, kits, embellishments—and even tutorials—with just a couple of clicks. You’ll learn ways to sift ‘em, sort ‘em and find ‘em fast—so you can get back to the joy of scrapbooking.
Here are just some of the topics we’ll cover in this comprehensive, step-by-step class:
- 3 sensible approaches to organization and how to know which one will work best for you
- An in-depth organization method for digital photos and files—as well as fast, simple techniques that work for busy people without much time
- One quick and easy habit that will make your photos more searchable—even if you never get around to tagging
- How to find the perfect scrapbook paper or element without clicking through folder after folder after folder
- How to organize tutorials and templates and extras like styles and brushes
- My own personal list of keyword tags for scrapbooking kits—you’ll be able to import the keywords directly into your Bridge or Organizer without all the hassle of doing it by hand (if you use a program other than Adobe, you can use my list as a guide to create your own tags)
- My secret organizational tool that has accelerated my scrapbook page production
- And much more!
Get Organized Now! will start on Thursday, September 8, 2011 and will continue for 9 weeks.
- This is a ‘Forever Access’ class—it never expires, so you can work at your own pace.
- Each week we’ll learn new digital organization techniques using the Organizer, the Bridge, and even your computer operating system. (If you plan on using a different program for organizing your digi photos and supplies, the principles I teach can easily be applied to the program you’re working with.)
- Each video lesson comes with a PDF manual of step-by-step written instructions. The videos and manuals are downloadable.
- You’ll have access to a private classroom Forum where you can ask the instructors questions, get answers, and share your organizational journey with other class members.
Please Note: This class is for organizing digital photos and digital scrapbooking files. Don’t worry, I’ll cover paper photos in a future class!
A Special Offer If You Sign Up Now!
The cost for this information-packed 9-week class is just $79. Sign up between now and midnight EST on Thursday, July 28, 2011, and you’ll also be entered into a drawing to receive some great prizes!
We’re giving away:
- 1 free entry to my Get Organized Now! class (we’ll refund the purchase price to the lucky winner!)
- 1 Wacom Bamboo tablet
- 1 copy of Photoshop Elements 9 (Windows or Mac)
- 3 personal coaching sessions with one of our expert critique instructors (one session per winner)
- And everyone who signs up by Thursday the 28th at midnight will receive a set of 10 grungy Photo Masks that will turn your photos into a work of art!
But hurry, these prizes will be gone after midnight on Thursday the 28th… Sign up now so you won’t miss out!
YES! I want to Get Organized, Now! Sign me up! (click here)
P.S. If you do nothing, your files will be in even worse shape a year from now. Join me in taking control of your digital life! Click here to sign up for Get Organized Now!
P.P.S. For a chance to win some great prizes, be sure to sign up by midnight on July 28, 2011, Eastern time.
Note: Prize winners will be chosen randomly from all Get Organized Now! class members who sign up by midnight on July 28, 2011, Eastern time. All prizes will be awarded as drawn. There are no exchanges. If you win a prize, you’re welcome to accept it, refuse it, or gift it to someone else.
August Project 12 for 2011 — create a page for each month. | Digital Scrapper Blog
[…] Don’t forget to sign up for Linda Sattgast’s new Organization Class — it begins in almost a week, don’t miss […]
It’s so great that you have put this class together for us.
It’s hard for me to stay organized, but I sure love to create! I am looking forward to learning your techniques! Thanks!
Hooray!!!! I’m signed up and ready to organize. Boy do I need help. LOL