Geometry Lesson Fun Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
Ready to try a more uncomplicated, modern, streamlined look? Challenge yourself to use geometric shapes in your next digitally designed project.
This month’s Creative Team Fun Challenge is being hosted by Donna.
Donna says, “A while ago one of the newsletter tutorials introduced using a number of triangles in a layout. So, I thought it would be fun to do a challenge that focused on shapes. I hope you have fun exploring the many ways you can use shapes in your scrapbook layout.”
Here is what you need to know to participate.
Entering the Challenge:
Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- Your page must have AT LEAST 3 of the same shape in order to qualify. For example, you must use 3 or more triangles, OR 3 or more hexagons, OR 3 or more circles, etc.
- Post your project to the Geometry Lesson Challenge Gallery. (See the inspiration pages below.)
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by June 30, 2016, 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen by CT Member Donna on July 1st, 2016. The winner will be announced:
- in the Digital Scrapper News
- and on our Facebook fan page
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
We hope these examples inspire you to jump in and play along. We can’t wait to see your creations in the Challenge Gallery!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.