Below Freezing Challenge
by Nannette Dalton
Join the Creative Team in a challenge to scrap your best using Jen White’s Below Freezing video tutorial. Jen will show you how to bring below freezing temperatures to any element in your stash without the side effects of frozen toes and blue lips. You’ll add a layer of ice, a touch of frost, and a few drippy icicles by using Adobe’s styles, filters, and brushes.
Access the Video Tutorial Here:
- Premier members: Log in to the January 2015 Premier Classroom.
- All others: Find this video in our shop.
- OR become a Premier member and receive even more bang for your buck!
Step One: Apply What You’ve Learned
After viewing the featured video tutorial above, create a digital scrapbook page or greeting card using the techniques taught.
- Take your time, but entries must be received by Sunday, January 11, 2015, 10PM Eastern.
- Think outside the box.
- Let your creativity shine!
Step Two: Show Off!
I know you are going to LOVE the results of your efforts, so we are asking you to share!
- Post your finished layout or card in our Below Freezing Challenge Gallery. Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- Again, all entries must be received by Sunday, January 11, 2015, 10PM Eastern.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other posters.
Step Three: Did Your Entry Win?
Make sure to scrap your best! We’ll be watching the gallery for standout pages containing beautiful photos, eye-catching shadows, and creative application of this video tutorial.
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen on Monday, January 12, 2015.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, where you’ll be given the opportunity to extend congratulations.
- Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
Author: Nannette Dalton | email@example.com
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.
Leave a Reply