June 6, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 23
My summer has officially started. How about you?
Last week, I flew down to Dallas, picked up my grandsons (ages 4 and 5), and promptly brought them up north for 10 weeks of non-stop fun with GrammaJ. Our first stop was Silver Beach on Lake Michigan, where the current water temperature was a balmy 65˚.
FUN FACT: GrammaJ can only tolerate 65˚ water for 37 seconds. After that, internal combustion sets in and she feels like swearing.
Needless to say, I’m planning to keep my summer refreshments on the lighter side for a while. This is perfect because this week I’m planning to open enrollment for Summer School 2023, which includes 10 weeks of quick and sassy title tutorials along with 10 title tips for the savvy scrapbooker.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using February Mash Up by Just Jaimee.
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Read Jen’s 3 Avoidable Mistakes for Good Page Design!
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift page by Jenifer Juris. It’s not too late to join the fun!
- Community is growing. Join us in welcoming our newest Community members.
- Backup Reminder. Would it help to have a monthly reminder to back up your photos? If you follow our Community Forum, we’ll remind you at the beginning of every month.
- Thanks Go Out to You! If you were one of the top 10 contributors to Community during the month of May, we’ve recognized you and are giving you a standing ovation! See who made the list.
Summer School Starts Monday!
Watch your inbox for details on what we have planned for Summer School 2023. We’ve been working hard on creating something you’re bound to LOVE and we’re excited to share it with you.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page: Yvonne Puckett