April 4, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 14
One of my favorite things about digital scrapbooking is being able to add lots of little details to my page. Others may not notice them, but I know they are there, and they make my heart sing!
In Volume 8, we’ll be tearing paper apart,
turning old and forgotten elements into super-fun flair,
extending stitches and labels,
fastening down buttons,
adding a slit to paper,
and custom shadowing curly ribbons and tags for an unbelievably realistic look. And so much more!
I had a blast with Volume 8, and I know you will too. I’ll see you there!
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Limited Edition by Kim B Designs.
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. 5 Photo Masking Resources will help you add to your photo mask stash.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. This week we’re scraplifting a page by Jenifer Juris. It’s not too late to join the fun!
- Community is growing. Join us in welcoming our newest Community members.
- Backup Reminder. Would it help to have a monthly reminder to back up your photos? If you follow our Community Forum, we’ll remind you at the beginning of every month.
- Thanks Go Out to You! If you were one of the top 10 contributors to Community during the month of March, we’ve recognized you and are giving you a standing ovation! See who made the list.
Digital Scrapper Premier 2023, Volume 8
Volume 8 is here and ready for your learning enjoyment. From now through April 15, 2023, you’ll save 30% when you enroll in Digital Scrapper Premier Volume 8!
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in Volume 8:
In Lesson 1 and its variations, you’ll create four versions of a photo bridge that will gorgeously display a variety of photos and elements. Learn more about Volume 8.
In Lesson 2 and its variations, you’ll explore four different ways to alter elements from your stash to adapt to your scrapbook page and create a whole new look. Learn more about Volume 8.
In Lesson 3 and its variations, you’ll learn and practice four creative ways to use custom shadowing techniques. It’s super fun and multi-versatile. Learn more about Volume 8.
Throughout the four lessons of Volume 8, you’ll create a page just like this using a photo of your own. Learn more about Volume 8.
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page: Julie LaPoint
Tutorial: Spectrogram Anchor with Wave Filter by Gina Harper