February 28, 2023 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 21, Issue 9
“Are you serious??”
I’m pretty sure I say that phrase way too many times during any given day. Most of the time I’m throwing it out there because Photoshop has honked me off.
But recently, I think my MacBook is trying to help me clean up my act.
Whenever I’m near my MacBook and I say, “Are you serious?”, Siri pops up and says something like . . . “I’m not allowed to be too frivolous.”
This Apple-inspired pushback has got me thinking.
- Rhetorical questions directed at Photoshop are now kind of funny. And who doesn’t need more laughter in their day?!
- Siri really is trying to help. I really shouldn’t roll my eyes at her all the time.
- I really AM serious about Photoshop! If I were Laverne, it would be Shirley. I need it in my life, so I’m gonna start being nicer to it.
Okay. All siri-ousness aside (Siri pun intended), I just want to make sure you know that I am SERIOUS about your success. My team (17 of us!) and I work hard each week to make sure you are seen, heard, and loved — and most of that happens in Community.
So when you’re ready to get serious about the bazillion benefits that happen in the give-and-take aspects of digital scrapbooking, join us in Community. You’ll find more details below.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Goal Crushing by Dawn by Design.
P.P.S. If you’ve finished Digital Scrapper Premier 2023, Volume 6, congratulations!! Remember to access your Completion Certificate in the classroom.
P.P.P.S. 10 Timeless Titles Volume 1 Lesson 9 is now available in the classroom! Already enrolled in 10 Timeless Titles Volume 1? Go to Week 9. Still need to enroll? It’s not too late! Click here to enroll in 10 Timeless Titles Volume 1.
P.P.P.P.S. COMING SOON — Semi-Annual BIG SALE. Save up to 50% on classes!
News from Our Community
- Throwback Thursdays. Read tips for doing a Photo-A-Day Project.
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- Scraplift Saturday. See this week’s scraplift page by Carla Shute. It’s not too late to join the fun!
- DS Premier 2023, Volume 6 Grad Tag. If you’d like to have a grad tag for Volume 6 added to your Community profile, click here for details.
How to Join — Community (on Circle)
- To join, you must first connect your classroom (QwikLearn) to our Community (on Circle). After doing this, you will not need a separate login.
- GET THE DETAILS.
Note: The instructions are located within our FREE Fundamentals classroom. You will need to sign into the classroom and be enrolled in Fundamentals in order to join our Community. This is all FREE to join.
New FREE Video Tutorial
Warped Frame by Carla Shute
Warp a frame using the Warp tool to create a fun, whimsical look on your next digital project.
- A stroked-frame template
- Video for PS & PSE
- Step-by-step PDF manual
Watch the Video: Warped Frame by Carla Shute
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries
Page & Photo: Carla Shute
Tutorial: Warped Frame by Carla Shute
Page: Sharron Lamb
Page: Yvonne Puckett