November 29, 2022 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 20, Issue 48
How do you shop for digital scrapbooking kits?
As I was browsing some discounted digital scrapbooking kits over the weekend, I found myself only interested in kits featuring my favorite colors.
Then, I remembered! That’s silly. I know how to recolor just about any paper or element thanks to Jenifer Juris’s Make It Match class. (See SALE info below.)
Unfortunately, that thought led to me buying way too many kits during the Black Friday sales.
But then, I’m thrilled, because buying too many kits led to this page created using Carla Shute’s newest FREE tutorial on the blog. I love it when things work out. Get more info on Carla’s tutorial below.
I cannot wait to see what YOU scrap this week.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Genealogy by Anita Designs.
News from Our Community
- Friday Favorites. See what others found and shared from the web last week. Go to Friday Favorites.
- PSE 2023. 40% off is the cheapest you’ll find PSE 2023, and now is the time to get it if you’re in the market. Adobe’s sale ends TODAY, November 29, 2022. Read more.
Newsletter Exclusive Sale
Save 30% on Make It Match by Jenifer Juris
The very best way to recolor papers and elements to match your page design. Save 30% on Make It Match now through Saturday, December 3, 2022, Midnight Eastern.
Make It Match Testimonial
“I have always recolored lots of things, but Jenifer taught me so much about how to make the process so much easier and much more expedient.”
NOTE: This is not a new class. This sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
Celebrate Throwback Thursdays!
Starting this week, celebrate Thursdays in Community. Here’s how:
- In the Gallery. Don’t let your once-upon-a-time scrapbook pages drift into the land of the forgotten.
- Do you have pages created way back when that you’re super proud of?
- Dig out up to 5 every Thursday and post them in the Community Gallery.
- In the Forum. We have once-upon-a-time blog posts and tutorials that are drifting away into the land of the forgotten on the blog.
- Each Thursday, we’re going to drag one out, dust it off, and post a link in the Community Forum.
Use a permanent marker brush to highlight meaningful words in the journaling on your next scrapbook page.
- A poem to practice with
- Videos for PS & PSE
- Step-by-step PDF manual
Spectacular Pages from the Galleries