September 14, 2021 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 19, Issue 37
The very best thing about Boogie Week is when you can actually FINISH a lingering project, not just work on it.
Boogie Week for September 2021 Is Here!
Boogie Week is an event we host each month to help you get things done. The concept is to set aside 15 minutes per day for 5 days in a row to tackle scrapbooking projects you need to get finished. I recommend starting with your smallest unfinished project.
Boogie Week + Premier 2021 = Excellent Choice
That’s one of the great things about our new Digital Scrapper Premier 2021 club. The volumes are quick to complete. You could easily complete the mini class during Boogie Week and check it off your list!
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Ordinary Day by Kim B Designs.
P.P.S. Renee Diprose was the winner of the FREE Class in our Birthday Week celebration. She was very excited to receive a voucher for a free class. Congrats, Renee!
Kathleen Sacry’s Page
from Digital Scrapper Premier 2021, Volume 1
Lesson 1: Water Color Paper
I love the way the leaves in the original photo extend past the photo mask. This has created such a soft artsy effect on the page.
Page & Photos: Kathleen Sacry
Tutorial: Digital Scrapper Premier 2021, Volume 1, Water Color Paper by Jen White
Template: Digital Scrapper
Kit: Anna Aspnes
Font: Baskerville Old Face
*ALL NEW* Digital Scrapper Premier 2021, Volume 1
Volume 1 includes:
- 7 Videos for PS & PSE
- Step-by-step PDF Manuals
- Printable Bookmarks for Quick Steps & Shortcuts
- 4 Templates, 8 Photo Masks, 4 Background Papers & 3 Overlays
- Forever Access & Our Satisfaction Guarantee
This Is How To Boogie
- Start with your smallest class or project.
- Work on it 15 minutes per day for 5 days straight.
- When one class or project gets finished, move on to the next biggest class or project on your list. This creates a snowball effect, and it’s very rewarding!
- Celebrate your accomplishment by telling us about it!
Need help staying accountable? Want to share your success with our community of scrapbookers? Boogie Week is celebrated in Community on Facebook.