August 17, 2021 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 19, Issue 33
Do either of these describe you?
- I don’t pay attention to what my photos look like.
- I don’t have or take time to fix my photos.
Those words have described me before. I get it. For me, I now describe fixing photos as a “necessary evil.” Why? Because of this:
I used to spend tons of time perfecting a beautiful scrapbook page, only to ruin that page within seconds by putting a bad photo on it. Let me show you a recent example.
Here’s a before and after of a recent photo from my personal stash. The photo on the left is how it came out of my DSLR camera. I thought the photo was ADORABLE until I saw what could be done (photo on the right) with just 90 seconds of editing in Camera Raw.
Jenifer Juris Made Me a Believer!
After Jenifer Juris showed me what Camera Raw can do to my photos, I’m a believer. I now take the time (a very short amount) to edit every photo that goes on my scrapbook pages. After a year of using Camera Raw, I’m still amazed at what it does to my images.
Check out Jenifer’s newest class bundle below. I’m fully confident you will LOVE it.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Bruh by Dawn by Design.
P.P.S. The Next Level Editing classes are for Photoshop subscribers only. Sorry PSE users! To make up for it, we have a BIG surprise coming for you on September 4th.
Have questions? Contact Jenifer Juris.
NEW CLASS BUNDLE – Next Level Editing, Part 1 & Part 2
Enroll in this class by Friday, August 20, 2021, Midnight Eastern, and receive:
- $66 off (55% off) the regular price of the bundle
- 55 total videos with Closed-captioning
- 55 step-by-step PDF manuals
- Instant & Forever Access
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
|I am a long-time user of Adobe Camera Raw, and I still learned a number of great basics, tips and tricks from this course! –Val Sleger, Arizona|
- These classes can also be purchased separately.
- The Lifetime Premier Coupon can be applied at checkout.
- The Next Level Editing classes are for Photoshop subscribers only. Sorry, PSE users. We’ll make it up to you on September 4th!