December 8, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 49
When it comes to gift-giving, are you the person who likes to make them wait until the actual day before they can open their present? Or, are you so excited to give them their gift that you just want to let them open their gift immediately?
If you agree with the second question, then you and I have something in common. I’m terrible at being patient. If I had my way, I’d let my niece and nephews open their Christmas presents now instead of making them wait all month. I can’t wait to see the look of happiness on their faces! But their parents won’t go along with that, so I have to bide my time until the holiday arrives.
It’s the same way when I get something to surprise my husband. I have to give it to him as soon as it arrives in the mail because I just can’t stand waiting.
This week, I have two, NEW video tutorials for you on the blog. Normally, when we have a two-part series, we make you wait a week for the second tutorial. But, in the spirit of the season and in the spirit of not waiting, we’re giving you both tutorials NOW!
I’ll see you on the blog! Love and creative success,
P.S. The header above was created using Winds of Change by Bellisae. The tree and twine are from All Is Bright by Anita Designs. The wooden gift is from Birthday Wishes by Sheila Reed.
P.P.S. Next week, get ready to boogie. Boy, do I have a lot to get done. I hope you join me!
- Give the timeless gift of online learning from Digital Scrapper.
- Get what YOU really want for Christmas: just share the link ( bit.ly/DS-vouchers )
- We’ll even mail you a giftable voucher!
New FREE Video Tutorials
Letterboard Lines & Letterboard Letters
by Jenifer Juris
This is a two-part tutorial.
- In Part 1, you’ll create the look of a realistic letterboard with the use of the Line tool.
- In Part 2, you’ll create the look of realistic letterboard letters with the use of Layer Styles.
These tutorials include:
- Closed-captioned videos
- Step-by-step PDF manuals
- A letterboard frame with a black background