September 15, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 37
Oh my! I LOVE to check things off my to-do list, don’t you??
It makes me feel energized and accomplished.
What’s not to love?
Last month I introduced a new monthly initiative called Scrap 15 Boogie at Digital Scrapper. I want to help YOU get caught up — in life and in learning.
Join Me — Just 15 Minutes Per Day for 5 Days
- September’s Boogie Week — September 15-19, 2020.
- Set a timer for 15 min per day for 5 days in a row.
- Learn more about Scrap 15 Boogie and share your accomplishments.
- Get encouragement and accountability in our Community on Facebook.
- See what others said about August’s Boogie Week below.
I cannot wait to hear about your accomplishments this week.
Love and creative success,
P.S. Sheila Martin was SO EXCITED to have won the PSE 2020 from our birthday celebration! She’d been using PSE 14 and is now going to be scrapping along in style. Congrats, Sheila!
P.P.S. The header for this newsletter was created using Look Up Stars by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. The Scrap 15 Boogie image was created with Imagine by Anita Designs.
P.P.P.S. Who creates the pretty newsletter headers each week? Jenifer Juris does!! Aren’t they lovely? We use scrapbook kits from designers who’ve generously agreed to let us use their kits for commercial purposes.
See what others said about Boogie Week last month:
- I only had one lesson left on Stories from the Road. I finished it this morning! We took a cruise to Europe last year and I’ve just now started my book using this class. This was the push I needed to finish the class and work on my book!
— Dorothy Waite, Whidbey Island, WA
- I finished the hexagon template for Easy as Pie class! Yay!!!
— Joann Dietrich
- I couldn’t stop at 15 minutes! From now on, I’ll set a timer because I find the tutorials so much fun. After some years of not participating at Digital Scrapper, I miss it so much that I want to come back. A stroke robbed me of my computer skills and a malfunction of a new external hard drive wiped out all the lessons, kits, etc. that I saved over a number of years. Nevertheless, I accept your challenge, Jen, to spend 15 minutes a day in completing lessons!
— Barbara Schladitz, Bedford, Texas
- I finished my Scrap It Now Vol 3. I think I only had 2 videos to watch that were at the beginning of the class.
— Kathi Watkins, Acworth, Georgia
- I tagged for a half hour this afternoon!
— Joann Dietrich
- I finished a scrapbook page.
— Beverly Schweppe, Missouri
- I managed to do 15 minutes each day! It’s not that difficult to find that much time. I finished 59% of the class Stories from the Road. I was most interested in that class even though I hadn’t even started it yet. Thanks for the challenge!
— Cindy Allison, Payson, Arizona
- I was able to get through half of the Quick Start Guide, and all of the circle section information in the Easy As Pie class! In addition, I started and finished a page on myself as an infant for the scrapbook I am writing for my children about myself.
— Aileen Blomgren, Normal, Illinois
- I finished Easy As Pie and have a whole set of beautiful templates to play with. I’ve already used one for the front and back page of a scrapbook I finished this week.
— Bobbie Corson, Saratoga, CA
- I did it – I completed five classes. Some of them I had only missed one “Complete and Continue” others I had to really work at – but it was worth it. The classes I finished were: Qwiklearn Photoshop Elements, Make it Match, Summer Harvest Mini, Stories from the Road, and Selections 1.
— Ginniy Timmerman, Bridgewater, MA
- Completed my Scrapbooking with Filters: Pointillize class. Wasn’t sure I liked this technique until we masked some of the pointillizing away. Beautiful! Loved the “There are always Flowers…” challenge that I printed it to hang by my desk.
— Kim Saunders, Grapevine, TX
Most Asked Question — Should I Upgrade From PSE to PS?
This is the question we get asked most often in Community on Facebook and through email.
And while there are TONS of differences between Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop, Jenifer Juris has compiled a list of her top 10 reasons why you might want to upgrade.
P.S. We are not trying to push you to upgrade. We will always teach both Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop.