July 21, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 29
Has this happened to you?
- You’ve set aside time to work on a scrapbook page.
- You’ve gathered the photos you want to work with and the kit that is perfect for your theme.
- You even have your favorite snack and beverage handy.
- The only thing you are lacking is inspiration.
That’s happened to me more times than I would like to admit.
I’ve discovered one quick and easy way to start a scrapbook page, however.
I start with a border.
In today’s free tutorial, I teach you how to create a layered curved border using the Shear Filter. Use this technique the next time your creativity needs a kick-start. You’ll find the details below.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header for this newsletter was created using Beach Day by Karen Schulz.
Community Team Call
For a Limited Time – Apply for Team Membership
Are you interested in:
- Helping us pretest our classes and free tutorials?
- Encouraging your fellow members in Community on Facebook?
- Getting FREE access to newly released classes?
If you answered YES to all the above, then we’d LOVE for you to apply for our Fall 2020 term Community Team membership.
New FREE Video Tutorial
Curved Border Template Using the Shear Filter
by Karen Schulz
Quickly create a charming curved border template using a simple selection and the Shear Filter.
This tutorial includes:
- Closed-captioned video
- Step-by-step PDF manual