June 23, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 25
You know those times,
when you have so much you need to share,
that you talk really fast just to make sure you get it all out,
before the attention span of the person you’re talking to trails off?
Today is one of those times. So hang onto your shorts. My headful of sharing starts NOW.
Take the Survey, Get a FREE Mini Kit by Syndee Rogers
I need to know what YOU like. Please take a 5 second time-out to take a super fast survey for me. As a thank you, I’ve included a gift at the end of the survey.
But Wait…. There’s More!
There’s more…. Oh, so much more. Okay, only two more.
Below you’ll find:
- Special announcement—-new class coming Monday!
- Like us on Facebook, get a new FREE video tutorial by Jenifer.
Whew! I’m so glad I got that off my chest! Have a great week.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header for this newsletter was created using Botanica by Susie Roberts.
P.P.S. Watch your inbox Monday for our newest class release. I am SUPER excited!
P.P.P.S. Make sure to grab your free video!
PSSST…. New Class Coming Monday
The team and I are busy combing through a new class by Syndee Rogers and getting it ready for its grand entrance. Watch for the BIG REVEAL Monday, June 29, 2020.
You are gonna LOVE this class. It’s super fast and super fun.
New FREE Quick Video Tutorial – Exclusively on Facebook
Before you email me expressing your distaste for Facebook, PLEASE let me clarify.
- This is the only video we are planning to have “exclusive” on Facebook.
- All free videos (other than this one) will continue to be on our blog.
- YOU DO NOT have to join Facebook in order to participate in Digital Scrapper.
- If you do not want a Facebook account, PRETTY PLEASE IGNORE this portion of today’s newsletter.
Have (or Want) a Facebook Account? Please Continue. . .
Like us on Facebook and get a FREE download containing a video, manual, and background paper.
In this tutorial Jenifer Juris will show you how to create a super cute background overlay using a simple brush from your brush picker.