Consider using your time and talent to serve on Digital Scrapper’s Community Team.
Community Team Call for AUG 2022 to JAN 2023 (Term 8)
- Term 8 runs from August 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
- The application process for Term 8 ends Monday, July 25, 2022, Midnight Eastern.
- 8-10 applicants will be hand-picked to provide a variety of tech and talents.
- We need applicants using PSE 2020, PSE 2021, PSE 2022, and Photoshop 2022.
- We need a variety of software knowledge, scrapbooking styles, and scrapbooking talents.
- Applications are not chosen based on a gallery of beautiful scrapbook pages.
Community Team Responsibilities
- Help us pretest our classes and tutorials.
- Participate daily in Community.
Community Team Benefits
- Complimentary (FREE) enrollment in any classes released during your term.
- Complimentary (FREE) enrollment in Design Beautiful Pages.
- Team Coupon Code for 50% off previously released classes.
- Priority access to instructors and other team members.
Length of Service
- CT Term 8 — August 1, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
- Time away for vacations or other absences is allowed!
- Account in Community.
- Prior knowledge of Photoshop Elements OR Adobe Photoshop.
- Prior knowledge of digital scrapbooking.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Ability to follow instructions and a willingness to learn.
- Prior knowledge of Digital Scrapper is preferred.
- Pretesting Classes (as they are released) – depends on length of class
- Pretesting Free Tutorials – 15-30 min, up to 2 times per month
- Daily Community Interaction – 5-10 min, at least once a day
- Scrapbook page creation (for classes & free tutorials)
Community Team Call Deadline
- The Community Team Call for Term 8 ends Monday, July 25, 2022, Midnight Eastern.
- All applications will be reviewed the last week of July 2022.
- All applicants will be notified by email by July 31, 2022.