Consider using your time and talent to serve on Digital Scrapper’s Community Team.
Community Team Call for Term 5
- Term 5 runs from Feb 1, 2021 to July 31, 2021.
- Application process for Term 5 ends Tuesday, January 26, 2021, Midnight Eastern.
- 6-10 applicants will be hand picked to provide variety of tech and talents.
Community Team Responsibilities
- Help us pretest our classes and free tutorials.
- Participate daily in Community on Facebook.
Community Team Benefits
- Complimentary enrollment in any class newly released during your term
- Complimentary enrollment in QwikLearn PS or QwikLearn PSE
- 50% off previously released classes
- Priority access to instructors and other team members.
Length of Service
- CT Term 5 — February 1, 2021 to July 31, 2021
- Facebook account
- Prior knowledge of Photoshop Elements or Adobe Photoshop
- Prior knowledge of digital scrapbooking
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Willingness to learn
- Prior knowledge of Digital Scrapper (preferred)
- Pretesting Classes (as they are released) – depends on length of class
- Pretesting Free Tutorials – 15-30 min, up to 3 times a month
- Daily FB Interaction – 5-10 min, at least once a day
- Scrapbook page creation (for classes & free tutorials)
- This Community Team Call for Term 5 ends Tuesday, January 26, 2021, Midnight Eastern.
- All applications will be reviewed the last week of January 2021.
- All applicants will be notified by email by January 31, 2021.
Questions? Contact Customer Support