2016 Creative Team Call
By Nannette Dalton
THIS CALL HAS BEEN CLOSED. WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SOON AND ANNOUNCING THE 2016 CREATIVE TEAM BY NOVEMBER 17, 2015!
We are so excited to announce the Digital Scrapper Creative Team call for our 2016 team. The 2015 team really inspired us this past year with their work and we love them to bits and pieces! It is a little bittersweet to think about saying goodbye to some of them but, we understand that they need to move on and have other commitments. On the other hand, it is exciting to be introduced to new inspiration and talent.
The Digital Scrapper Creative Team is unique in many ways. You will have the opportunity to work with kits from many designers. In the past we have had kits by Anna Aspnes, Leah Riordan (Mommyish), and Krystal Hartley, just to name a few. As a member of our team you receive all the monthly tutorials and enrollment in all classes offered during your term. You also are free to be as creative as you like using tutorials and products found in the Digital Scrapper store.
Creative Team Requirements:
- Leave at least 10 comments a week in the Digital Scrapper galleries.
- Create 3-4 layouts a month, using the current month’s video tutorials. You must use 100% current Digital Scrapper products for these layouts, but you are free to be as creative as you want using supplies from our store.
- Post your pages in three other outside galleries in the digital scrapping community. (We can help you with this.)
- Participate in the Digital Scrapper community and forum.
- Must own some version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to create your layouts.
Creative Team Member Benefits:
- A one year subscription to Premier.
- Gift Certificate for past kits and tutorials from the DS store.
- Enrollment to all classes offered during your term.
- Recognition on the blog and website.
- Enrollment in Learn Digital Scrapbooking by Linda Sattgast.
- The opportunity to make friends with some other super sweet and talented ladies. (This really is the best part!)
How to Apply:
Please send an email to Nann Dalton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your answers to the following items.
Deadline is Monday, October 26, 2015, 10 PM Eastern.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Have you been on any other Creative Teams, past or present? If so, which ones and what are your current duties?
- Send a link to your most complete gallery.
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the Digital Scrapper CT?
Author: Nannette Dalton
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.