Magical Illusions—Student Showcase
by Jen White
In our October 2016 issue of Premier—Magical Illusions—we learned how to
- Turn a day photo into a night photo.
- Turn an ordinary photo into a ghosted image with this fast and simple technique.
- Combine several techniques to create a spooky collage perfect for Halloween!
- Create the illusion of floating on a cloud by combining a selection of a person and photos of clouds.
- Create a starry sky background, a lovely reflection pool, delicate translucent fairy wings, and a sparkling magical wand.
The Student Showcase
Below you’ll find a showcase of the best examples by our students from the Magical Illusions mini class.
These examples will be placed in a gallery inside the October 2016 Premier issue.
They will also become part of the classroom that will eventually be available as a full class at Digital Scrapper and possibly other affiliate websites.
My Top Pick
Is it the masterful extraction of the father? Maybe it’s the way the father is blending in with his surroundings. It could also be the heartfelt tribute or the complimentary title work. Actually, I think it’s all the above that’s drawing me to choose I Miss You by kimmer as my top pick of the October 2016 Student Showcase. The overall emotion this page represents is what stole my heart. Well done, kimmer. ~Jen White
More Great Pages
There were many more photos and layouts worthy of an honorable mention in the gallery this month. Some of those are showcased below (in no particular order) by username.
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.